I Love My Sweetie

I Love My Sweetie
I Love My Sweetie

Monday, September 29, 2008

Babies growing up

What a weekend! My baby girl turned 23 on Saturday. I know it's such an overused cliche, but it really doesn't seem like we have been together that long. Time sure flies. I am so proud of both of my kids, their spouses, and their babies. We are getting so close to celebrating two first birthdays. Now that's incredible! We went Sunday afternoon to have family portraits made--all 8 of us!! What a feat. I can't wait to see the pics. We'll get to see David, Ashley, and Noah Friday evening. I'm really excited that we will get to babysit Noah while Dave and Ash go on a date. I just call that my contribution to maintaining healthy marriages...that's the official "sound good" reason. Of course, there is always that "I can't believe this is my very own grandson, and he's gonna play at my house!" thing too. Life is good, God is great, and I am blessed.

No comments: